Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swimming with Sharks.

Sponge paint your walls, or a key piece of furniture. Fullsize wooden ladders can look good on the terrace.

Add spring detail to your window treatments by employing little grapevine wreaths as tiebacks or swag holders. Cover card boxes with fresh floral fabric, and stack on a table like hatboxes. This is nothing less than a tiny wooden block nailed into the frame on each side, and an easy board resting on top of them. Most wouldn't accept unsolicited questions, or questions from formerly unpublished writers. My bubble quickly burst when I found only a few publishers ready to accept unagented questions. On reflection, I just wish I had started my search for info with these words : "Writer Beware". These words would have rescued me from surfing in shark infested waters.

The sharks got me, but thankfully it was a little nibble, they did not rip my whole leg. I paid an agent to line up a site where my book would be promoted in junction with submissions to numerous publishers. I needed to believe my dream was becoming true, so I gagged my inner critic and stuck her in a dark corner. A new writer, hot for approval and certification, is particularly exposed if their writing is favorably judged. Paint little paper mache bird homes and hang them from your curtain rod, or the base of a shelf or cupboard. You can gather flowers, herbs, even grasses to dry without delay on the rack from your own yard. I endorse employing an elastic band to secure them, as plant material shrinks when it dries. Save those clear bottles and fill with coloured water for a bright accent in a window. Sunflower, cosmos, and zinnias are Extremely straightforward to grow, and are great in arrangements. ) Need more ideas for warm temperatures windows? Simply hang fabric tissues or placemats over the rod. You could need pliers to help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment